| Let Us Help You: Mental Health Services: PROS Center for Wellness
PROS Center for Wellness
33 Ontario Street, Lockport
716-433-1937 ext. 208
Kristin Penny-Dunlap, Clinical Supervisor/Intake Coordinator
PROS Center for Wellness is a comprehensive, recovery-oriented program for individuals who are 18 years and older with mental health conditions.
- PROS: Personalized Recovery-Oriented Services, integrating treatment, support and rehabilitation in a manner that facilitates recovery and integration into the community.
- PROS supports goals to improve functioning, increase employment, attain higher levels of education, enhance relationships and secure preferred housing.
- 98% PROS clients met their goals [2017 census]
- 100% PROS clients polled were happy with their results [2017 census]
|Why PROS works:
- Program is person-centered and recovery oriented
- Psychiatrist, nurse, counselors and peer specialist on site
- Relapse prevention for frequent hospital and E/R utilization
- Strong vocational program, including off-site visits resulting in gainful employment
- Flexible group schedule supports participant's schedule
- Case management
- Linkages to outpatient counseling, housing, transportation, continuing education and community services
- DBT Therapy, Art Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR Therapy
- Recipient employee program
- NYS OMH Licensed group-based program
*Transportation, breakfast and lunch are available.
This program is supported by the Niagara County Department of Mental Health, and the NYS Office of Mental Health.
Niagara County Crisis Services Hotline: 716-285-3515