| Let Us Help You: Mental Health Services: PROS Center for Wellness
PROS Center for Wellness
33 Ontario Street, Lockport
Jessica Bosarge, Intake Coordinator, ext. 207
PROS Center for Wellness is a comprehensive, recovery-oriented program for individuals who are 18 years and older with severe and persistent mental health conditions.
- PROS: Personalized Recovery-Oriented Services
- PROS integrates treatment, support and rehabilitation in a manner that facilitates the individual's recovery, and helps the individual integrate back into the community.
- PROS supports goals to improve functioning, increase employment, attain higher levels of education, enhance relationships and secure preferred housing.
- Strong vocational program for participants enrolled.
Join us for our annual client and staff art show: "Reflections in Art: Being Stronger Together", May 25, 2017. Doors open at 1:35 pm. Download an invitation now!
|Why PROS works:
- Program is participant driven and recovery oriented
- Initial and ongoing mental health assessments provided
- Participants are part of each decision
- Participants are given meaningful and informed choices
- Services assist participants overcome the barriers, caused by their mental health condition(s), that prevented goal achievement
- Progress toward goal achievement is assessed on a regular basis.
- When progress cannot be demonstrated, review and changes in services are made
*Transportation, breakfast and lunch are available.
Click on our PROS Monthly Group Schedule to view current options for PROS participants.
This program is supported by the Niagara County Department of Mental Health, and the NYS Office of Mental Health.
Niagara County Crisis Services Hotline: 716-285-3515
|Art Show! 5/25/17