| Let Us Help You: Senior Services: Senior Advisor
Open to all residents of Niagara County age 60 and older, the Senior Advisor assists people to live with dignity, respect and self-determination. We proudly provide the following services for free:
- Linkage to appropriate community services
- Informal counseling and support (at our Centre, or in your home)
- Information and referral
- Liaison with family and friends
- Assistance with applications for public entitlements, including HEAP, SNAP and more.
- Empowerment to assume greater decision making
- Home and hospital visits as needed
- Elder Abuse prevention
- Coaching before and during care transitions
- Help finding affordable and accessible housing
- Assistance sorting out insurance and Medicare options
To contact the Senior Advisor,
please call Sherry Livergood, at 716-433-1886 ext. 109, or email her now at email@example.com.
The Senior Advisor program is made possible with funding from Niagara County Office for the Aging.
Read all about Healthy Aging now, in The White House Conference on Aging's Report