| Let Us Help You: Senior Services: Vision & Hearing Impairment Program
The Dale Association offers free programs for the visually and/or hearing impaired. This multi-faceted program is designed to enrich the lives of people age 60 and older, living in Niagara County, with a visual and/or hearing impairment through:
- Educational Workshops
- Referral Information
- Low Vision Peer Support Group & Outings
- Free Hearing Screenings
- Assistive Devices Resources Center
- In-home Assessments & Ongoing Support
- Video Magnifier at our Senior Centre
- Transportation to doctors appointments (must be enrolled in the program)
The Dale Association has a large selection of educational materials for the visually and hearing impaired. Located in our Centre, we have information on Macular Degeneration, Cataracts, Independent Living Aides, The Niagara Frontier Radio Reading Program and other helpful literature.
For more information please call: Nancy Smith, Program Coordinator at 433-1886 ext. 108 or email Nancy now at email@example.com
This is a free service, sponsored by The Dale Association and Niagara County Office for the Aging.