Our Senior Centre aims to empower and support our senior community with health screenings, seminars, recreational programs and more.
Learn about our Senior Centre
33 Ontario Street
Lockport, NY 14094
We offer adult residents of Niagara and surrounding counties, “something for everyone”. Our senior services provide ongoing advocacy, support and assistance. If you are looking for ways to stay connected with your community, continue your lifelong education, travel, socialize, get fit or volunteer, look to The Dale Association!
By becoming a member of The Dale Association, you can take advantage of discounts on most programs, classes and trips.
Since 1951, the Centre has been at the heart of our community, offering:
- Supportive Services for Seniors
- Vision and Hearing Assistance
- Memory Minders Program
- Senior Advisor
- Telephone Reassurance Program
- Free linkage to community resources
- Sewing & Quilting
- Transportation to & from the Centre
- Health & Wellness Seminars
- Income Tax Preparation
- Recreation, Fitness & Entertainment
- Community Education
- Community Gathering Place